Face the Challenge! Team Development Services
“Teams should be able to act with the same unity of purpose and focus as a well-motivated individual.”
- Bill Gates
Give your team the opportunity to really S-T-R-E-T-C-H! The Prouty Project invites you to challenge your team to explore new possibilities, different strategies, and better ways of working together. Growing your business takes a strong team that shares a unity of purpose, like the above photo of the Prouty Project’s 2011 S-T-R-E-T-C-H Expedition team that participated in an Adventure Challenge in Colorado.
Take a quick “Prouty Pulse” on where your teams/leaders may need to stretch:
- Are your team members’ goals aligned to each other and to broader organizational goals?
- Do team members have clarity around their roles and responsibilities?
- How well do your team members communicate, especially in locations around the country or the world?
- Do your leaders demonstrate the required skills, knowledge, and behaviors to successfully drive your company’s strategy?
- Are your leaders developing their people to advance your strategy?
- Do your leaders inspire commitment from their employees?
To keep pace with business challenges and ensure results, leaders must actively model and support expected leadership presence and behaviors, groom talent by providing performance expectations and ongoing feedback, and develop teams for cohesive and productive working results. We look forward to helping you develop your talent and your teams.
Above the Line: Lessons in Leadership and Life from a Championship Season
by Urban Meyer and Wayne Coffey
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
“We’ve used the Prouty Project several times with our Global Leadership Institute. They have added significant value, and are consistently rated very highly by our participants. More importantly, I think that GAPP has provided us with something we badly needed, which has helped elevate the understanding and skill of our emerging leaders. If you’re considering using the Prouty Project you could hardly do better."
Dave Moffat Director, Global Leadership Development & Training Process Systems and Solutions | Emerson Process Management