Go for the Goal! Organization Development Services
“Most organizations don’t fail for lack of vision or talent, they fail for lack of execution.”
- T.J. Rodgers, CEO Cypress Semiconductors
Prepare for action that will enable your leaders and teams to S-T-R-E-T-C-H! The Prouty Project invites you to consider your strategic plan implementation and team development as the next phase in accountability and ROI. Growing your business takes teamwork and rebuilding, like the above photo of the Prouty Project’s 2006 S-T-R-E-T-C-H Expedition team that built homes in tsunami-struck Sri Lanka.
Take a quick “Prouty Pulse” on where your organization's development may need
- Do your leaders demonstrate the required skills, knowledge, and behaviors to successfully drive your company’s strategy?
- Are your leaders developing their people to advance your strategy?
- Do your leaders inspire commitment from their employees?
- Are your team members’ goals aligned to each other and to broader organizational goals?
- Do team members have clarity around their roles and responsibilities?
- How well do your team members communicate, especially in locations around the country or the world?
- Do you have a plan to communicate change to all employees?
- Do employees know how their work fits with the change in strategy?
- If employees do not embrace the change, what are all the potential impacts on the business?
Ensuring that your business achieves results requires a clear commitment to successful execution. For many organizations, this means aligning and communicating direction, developing people and teams, ensuring effective change management, and strengthening engagement and culture.
Drive Alignment and Execution
To deliver maximum value to customers, leaders must create alignment by translating vision, strategies and critical priorities into organization, team and individual goals. Effective executive communication is foundational for success.
Develop Talent and Teams
To keep pace with business challenges and ensure results, leaders must actively model and support expected leadership presence and behaviors, groom talent by providing performance expectations and ongoing feedback, and develop teams for cohesive and productive working results.
Strengthen Engagement and Culture
To build and sustain a healthy and capable culture, leaders must demonstrate and reinforce key values and attributes for navigating change effectively, engaging employees, and revitalizing culture.
Drive:The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us
by Daniel H. Pink
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
“We have worked with the Prouty Project for over 10 years and recently completed a leadership team building event in Changzhou, China. As usual, the team at the Prouty Project exceeded our expectations. My entire team expressed their elation, and now views our challenges as possibilities."
Eric Rottier President and COO | Chart Asia, Inc.